Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Now armed with a fresh round of funding, we are eager to grow even faster. We are looking for a Recruiter in Tallinn to help us get the best talent from all around the world!
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process for a number of international openings
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture and values
- Actively sourcing, interviewing and selecting exceptional talent
- Working on both technical and non-technical roles
- Representing Bolt professionally and warmly as the first point of contact
- Providing an amazing candidate's experience every time
- Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand and hiring strategy
- Bachelor's Degree
- +2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or in house
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong online candidate sourcing skills
- Knowledge of key modern social media and recruiting channels
- Experience closing senior-level candidates and negotiating offer terms
- Ability to deliver challenging recruiting projects on time while maintaining high standards
- Startup mindset and a hunger to achieve great results
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!