Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 25M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for a thrived Financial Coordinator who is eager to learn and support our finance manager to ensure all financial process are running flawlessly. We’ll put you on real projects from your first week. You will have the chance to work hard alongside some great minds from our office located in Budapest. Be part of dynamic team and gain financial experience at Bolt.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Taking part in the financial, controlling and accounting processes
- Financial administration and invoice handling
- Taking part in Cash Flow management and controlling process of affiliated companies
- Assist the financial manager in administrative manners and in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheet
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, management
- Finished or in progress bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field
- Full time work
- Fluent Hungarian and English language knowledge
- Competencies: analytical and strategic mindset, pro-activity, confident written communication and reporting capabilities
- Confident use of MS Office
- Experience in economic or financial field
- Basic knowledge in controlling
- German language
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!