Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Commerce Specialist is responsible for day to day operations of Bolt payments platform. This involves monitoring KPIs, troubleshooting payment/fraud issues, screening fraud patterns, supporting customer support on escalations and making sure the platform is running efficiently at all times.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Monitor and analyse payment/fraud metrics
- Troubleshoot payment/fraud issues
- Screen for new fraud patterns
- Support new product/market launches
- Support CS and City teams on escalations, training and documenting
- Convert feedback into development tasks with clear business case
- Experience with online payments, fraud and/or other fintech services
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Basic SQL skills
- Good English and communication skills
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience with Python to automate repetitive tasks
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!