Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are launching our new food delivery service in Riga and we are looking for an Operations Manager who can lead our growth in the market and optimise the utilisation of our supply base.
Let's build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Define, implement and optimise local operational processes and procedures
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Figure out the logistics of how many couriers are needed where and when
- Analyse courier, restaurant, and customer metrics to properly allocate supply, guide incentive programs, increase marketplace efficiency and ensure high-quality experiences
- Design and execute strategies to increase couriers’ engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate
- Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems at city and country level
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives
- Have 4 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!