Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Data Analytics team. You will be be responsible for analyzing business and technical data, building metrics and insights to make better and timely business decisions across the globe.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports
- Proactively work together with Data Science and Data Engineering teams to get best out of Bolt's data.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- At least 2-4 years experience dealing with large volumes of data
- Amazing SQL skills
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with some BI tools and data visualization
- Experience ML frameworks is a plus
- Great written communication
- Experience with business and financial analytics is a big plus
- Fluent in English
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!