Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that helps you move around in your city and get food delivered fast. Quick, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We are launching our new food delivery service in Vilnius and we are looking for an Operations Specialist who will be responsible to optimise the acquisition, onboarding and activation process of our courier fleet.
Let's build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Support all Bolt's food delivery operations in Vilnius
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active couriers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users couriers and restaurants
- Develop and execute strategies to increase our efficiency and solve all kind of operational challenges
- Onboard new couriers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Ensuring adequate courier supply by analysing current fleet performance, order forecasts and aligning with general business requirements.
- Have 2 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You’ll get extra credit for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!