We are looking for a Marketing Communication Senior Specialist to manage our automated and manual messaging campaigns in more than 30 countries and 90+ cities.Working closely with our Marketing, Expansion, PR and Product Teams, you’ll be implementing and localizing email, in-app and push messaging campaigns to engage with our riders. This role is a good fit for someone with strong communication skills who is interested in Lifecycle Marketing.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- With the help of Junior Specialist, co-manage over 1500 automated messages, including the copy, visuals, and target audiences
- Analyze existing communications and implement new messaging campaigns for active and churned users
- Work closely with local teams to localize communications’ content and visuals
- Support local teams with manual communications, newsletters, visuals and copy
- Set up and analyze communications A/B tests and make data-driven decisions based on the results
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing, PR or a similar field
- Strong English copywriting skills
- Great project management skills
- Data-driven and customer-centric approach to tracking and analyzing campaign results
- Basic knowledge of customer engagement and mass communication tools such as Intercom, Vero or other
- Basic knowledge of design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc is a plus
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!