Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Automation - Mobile to join Bolt’s engineering team in Tallinn, our home city.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Expand and provide test automation coverage for our mobile applications
- Support and improve our test automation frameworks and solutions
- Maintain test automation infrastructure and services
- Be in touch with developers and product team to provide results according to business needs
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Over 3 years experience with test automation frameworks (Mobile and/or Selenium based)
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of management, business partners, and software developers
- Desire to learn new technology and provide an excellent customer experience
- Possess strong problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy a collaborative environment
You'll get extra credit for:
- Knowledge of Java/Kotlin/Swift language
- Previous experience with test automation for Android and/or iOS applications
- Experience with Espresso\XCUITest frameworks
- Having previous experience with REST API
- Familiar with CI and Docker
- Strong interest in the latest mobile trends and techs
- Great compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!