Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a talented Mobile QA Engineer to join Bolt’s engineering team in Tallinn, our home city.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you'll be doing:
- Perform manual tests to ensure that our mobile applications have the best quality and user experience on various devices and mobile platforms
- Identify and reproduce technical issues
- Carry out performance, security, battery tests to make sure everything is well optimized
- Collect and analyze quality, work closely on improvements with Mobile Engineers
- Past experience with testing applications
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar)
- Good English and communication skills
- You value good user experience
You'll get extra credit for:
- Previous experience with testing Android and/or iOS applications
- Having previous experience with REST API and understanding how applications communicate with server
- Strong interest in the latest mobile trends
- Great compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 25+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!