Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Bolt engineering teams are working on unique product challenges: complex algorithms for demand prediction, optimal real-time pricing, routing, fraud detection, distributed systems and much more. Volumes are growing at a steady pace.
This is once in a lifetime opportunity in a massively disrupting urban transportation area. While company is well-backed by strong investors and top talent, it’s small enough for every individual to have a big impact on its future and as well benefit from sky-rocketing equity package!
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Team management, up to 50 people
- Driving teams for the best possible delivery based on quality and speed balance
- Training and development of new Engineering Managers and Team Leads
- Setting expectations, performance management and retention
- Contributing ideas to our product development roadmap
- Manage relations and foster communication between different stakeholders (product managers, business, between engineering teams)
- Drive company culture down to the engineers, especially data driven decision-making
- Represent the teams both internally in the company and externally
- Drive change related projects in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Own the responsibility of team's resource planning (capacity, growth adjusted needs) both tactically and strategically
- 5+ years of people management experience in a software development area
- A university degree in a technical subject (Computer science, Mathematics or similar)
- Good English and communication skills
- Start-up experience with fast paced growth
- Worked in an international / multi-cultural environment
- Great compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Warsaw – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Warsaw, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!