Our goal at Bobsled is to transform the way data is shared across organizations, clouds, and data platforms. Our cross-cloud platform enables enterprises to share data quickly and securely through one unified control plane that manages all aspects of data sharing, including replication, updates, versioning, entitlements, telemetry, and more.
By solving these problems we will:
- Remove barriers to collaboration between organizations
- Facilitate and democratize the use of data to enable better decision making
We believe that by using data collaboratively, we can enable better solutions to the world’s hardest problems.
We are looking for a Principal Product Manager with expertise in cloud-native data products to drive the vision and roadmap for Bobsled’s cross-cloud data sharing platform. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding and empathy for our users’ needs and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment. Your work will have a foundational influence on Bobsled’s product, and you will report directly to the CEO.
As an early hire, you will also play a pivotal role in building our team and culture, fostering a collaborative environment, and exemplifying our values internally and externally.
- Manage Bobsled’s roadmap definition and prioritization in a highly agile development process
- Partner closely with engineering and design to deliver key features to Bobsled’s customers
- Conduct user interviews and analyze product usage to drive product improvements
- Communicate our product vision internally and externally
- 3+ years in a product management role that includes delivery and ownership of a cloud-native product
- Demonstrable track record of shipping SaaS products/features in a dynamic startup environment or high-growth team
- Strong collaborative spirit, fostered by excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, detailed-oriented and systematic in your approach to complex problems
Beneficial Experience or Areas of Interest
- Experience building data-generating SaaS applications
- Working knowledge of the modern data stack (ELT, cloud DWs, data modeling, etc.)
- Experience building (or knowledge of) data products
- US Salary Range: $170-220K
- Outside the US salaries are adjusted to account for differences in payroll taxes, cost of providing benefits, and foreign exchange risk
- We also offer competitive equity compensation
- Health Insurance (for US employees): Medical (100% paid), dental and vision benefits for you and your family
- Generous PTO policy and paid parental leave
- Fully upgraded Apple MacBook and 4K monitor (for engineering team only)
- Home office stipend of $1,000
- Flexible work hours in fully-remote work environment
- Fully-sponsored individual coaching for all employees to help foster a culture of personal reflection and growth (optional though encouraged)
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of skill, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role. We’re hiring at multiple levels of seniority, so we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #LI-Remote