BNG Team (in a nutshell) is a technology solutions company. We exist to help small to medium-sized businesses achieve growth with payment processing solutions, point-of-sale systems, and automated billing software.
We’re passionate about hiring and developing hard-working people who align with our core values—integrity, excellence, ambition, creativity, and happy & grateful. We value our employees and offer generous benefits because we believe happy, supported employees better help our customers’ businesses grow!
If you’re someone who gets the job done while having fun—we want to meet you!
To be our next Sales Development Representative, we want to know if you have what it takes!
The primary goal of this role is to launch you across the starting line into your first sales role! As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for building relationships and introducing prospects to BNG’s business solutions. Sales Development Representatives call on prospective clients to prospect, qualify, and generate new sales leads to support BNG’s internal sales team. This role will be a remote opportunity for people across the U.S. (Disclaimer: internally, we call this role a Partner Advocate!)
Doesn’t that sound cool? To give some specifics as to what you’ll be doing, check these out:
- Develop new business via telephone, email and instant message to introduce BNG solutions to prospects
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market and call on them with the goal of setting appointments for BNG’s sales team
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine the prospect’s pain points to see if BNG solutions will speak to those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Work with the Partner Advocate Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in ConnectWise, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Travel to assist at tradeshows as needed
Still gotcha hooked? Here are the amazing skills and qualifications we are looking for our Sales Development Representatives to have:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Some college in Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience within a sales environment preferred
- Previous experience with a CRM preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with active listening ability
- Driven to achieve goals and possess a growth mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Superior customer service skills with ability to identify problems and seek solutions and build relationships
- Effectively able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being told no
$15 + bonuses
Check out our very own webpage to learn more:
BNG Team is an E-Verify and equal employment opportunity employer.