BNG Team (in a nutshell) is a business solutions company whose goal is to help small-to-medium sized businesses grow. Basically, we are a one-stop-shop that takes care of all business needs. Our ultimate plan is to grow people who grow businesses, and our pride comes from helping other people’s dreams come true.
We know that what we do is extremely important to our entrepreneur clients, but also don’t want to take ourselves too seriously. We LOVE to have fun, and believe in a work-hard-play-hard mentality. However, we are more than just our slides and gym: what makes this a great place to work is our fantastic people!
SO- if you are someone who loves to get the job done and have a little fun while doing it, WE WANT YOU!
To be our next Sales Development Representative, we want to know if you have what it takes!
The primary goal of this role is to launch you across the starting line into your first sales role! As Sales Development Representative a you will be responsible for building relationships and introducing prospects to BNG’s business solutions. Sales Development Representatives call on prospective clients to prospect, qualify, and generate new sales leads to support BNG’s internal sales team. This role will be a remote opportunity for people across the U.S. (Disclaimer: internally, we call this role a Partner Advocate!)
Doesn’t that sound cool? To give some specifics as to what you’ll be doing, check these out:
- Develop new business via telephone, email and instant message to introduce BNG solutions to prospects
- Identify appropriate buyers within the target market and call on them with the goal of setting appointments for BNG’s sales team
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine the prospect’s pain points to see if BNG solutions will speak to those needs
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline
- Work with the Partner Advocate Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in ConnectWise, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Travel to assist at tradeshows as needed
Still gotcha hooked? Here are the amazing skills and qualifications we are looking for our Sales Development Representatives to have:
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Some college in Business, Marketing, Sales, Communications, or related field preferred
- Experience within a sales environment preferred
- Previous experience with a CRM preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with active listening ability
- Driven to achieve goals and possess a growth mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Superior customer service skills with ability to identify problems and seek solutions and build relationships
- Effectively able to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Ability to handle stressful situations and being told no
$11 + bonuses for part-time | $13.75 + bonuses for full-time
Check out our very own webpage to learn more:
BNG prides itself on building an organization encompassed by our core values: Integrity, Excellence, Ambition, Creativity, and Happy & Grateful. We are passionate about developing our people so they can in turn help our customers grow their businesses.
BNG Team is an E-Verify and equal employment opportunity employer.