In this role you will be at the reins of BNB Chain’s Social Media channels, working with the Head the Branding & Communications and other teams in the global Marketing organization.
You will help evolve BNB’s brand and messaging online, optimizing our social media, creating repeatable programs and evergreen content.
Your main goal will be to increase reach and engagement for BNB Chain, fostering a dialogue with the community and keeping sentiment for BNB positive. You’ll also support the team to generate fruitful relationships with KOLs. You will work in collaboration with the rest of the marketing team and external agencies, as well as companies in the BNB ecosystem. The Community team and other companies in the ecosystem will be key stakeholders for your workstreams.
Working across multiple work streams and projects, you will be championing a user-first and data-driven mindset across social media and content creation, considering our target audiences: developers, token holders, enterprise, entrepreneurs, the press, and the general public.
The role is remote and open to candidates in the Americas and Western Europe.
- Co-create and implement the Social Media strategy for BNB Chain, ensuring branding and messaging consistency across all touchpoints – and across the different entities in the ecosystem
- Deliver high quality and highly engaging content, foster a dialogue with the community on all channels
- Develop repeatable formats and evergreen contentImprove brand messaging, thought leadership, and content creation according to our target audiences through a data-driven approach
- Collaborate with the rest of the Marketing team on digital campaigns, through an SEO-driven content creation strategy
- Develop an internationalization strategy, building upon the existing focus on anglophone countries, and counting on our Martians for support
- Work with internal and external designers, copywriters, and video makers to ensure highly engaging graphic and motion design assets are produced for our target audiences
- Oversee high quality engagement with KOLs, reinforcing the visibility of our brand through their followers
- Manage Twitter, Telegram, Discord, Reddit and LinkedIn as primary channels; potentially add new ones, that appeal more broadly to a general audience
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing team to ensure the team is well aligned with Growth and Community, and making the best use of data-driven insights
- Collaborate with team leads in Engineering, Business Development, and other entities in the BNB ecosystem to deliver relevant and consistent campaigns and User Experience
- Work with HR on Employer Branding initiatives for LinkedIn
- Provide regular reports and insights to the wider Marketing team and Leadership
- 5+ years of experience in Social Media management
- 2+ years of marketing experience with blockchain/Web3 projects
- Solid experience managing external suppliers
- Experience with data-driven content creation, including SEO-driven content marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills, and spoken English
- Hands-on, proactive and diligent
- Keen interest in Crypto, Blockchain, DeFi, NFTs, and Metaverse (Decentraland, Cryptovoxels, The Sandbox, etc.)
- Be process-driven, detail-oriented but also pragmatic and service-focused
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Keep open lines of communication, collaborate with other teams and suppliers
- Be able to work in a remote, distributed team
- Good eye for high quality design
- Have good contacts with leading KOLs in the crypto space (DeFI, blockchain gaming)
- Other European languages are a bonus
- Comfortable using decentralized Crypto software such as Metamask, TrustWallet, DEXs Liquidity Pools, etc.