Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As a platform backend developer, you must be active in designing and building resilient and robust server-side applications. You should be self-motivated, and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each feature.
- Join the full life cycle of building crypto wallet platform products including requirement gathering, technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support.
- Partner with the product manager, DevOps, QA, and teammates to get things done.
- Promote technology best practice within the team, and conduct code review for peers.
- At least 3 years of back-end software development.
- Has a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiar with modern C++ 14 or later.
- Familiar with software frameworks and design patterns.
- Familiar with message broker, relational database, micro-service.
- Have experience with building security systems in the financial industry.
- Have experience with building cryptocurrency products, especially crypto wallets.
- Have full-stack engineering experience, familiar with React or React Native or Native mobile development.