PROGRAM MANAGER- I JOB DESCRIPTION
About the Role:
The Program Manager for H4XLabs is responsible for program execution and operational success of the full incubator/accelerator cycle from company sourcing through company graduation. The Program Manager should be ready to deliver the best possible program experience for founders. Additionally, the Program Manager will be responsible for maintaining and building the support ecosystem of sponsors, mentors, partners, investors and other stakeholders. This job is about the facilitation of taking companies to the next level. This job includes curriculum management, event management, using tools/developing processes to manage program data, building and scheduling the 3–6-month programming calendar, execution of Demo Day, and managing the Alumni Program.
Experience with project leadership and management, incubators and accelerator operations and event planning is required and is a major part of this role. Knowledge of proposals and contracts is desired. Familiarity with the early-stage Deep Tech/Dual Use venture-backed company and government ecosystem is helpful. Throughout the year PMs have the opportunity to work across the BMNT/H4XLabs network, support cross-collaborative projects, focus on professional development and career growth, and work with colleagues from across several different domains.
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the Head of H4XLabs to develop the program plan and own the overall responsibility for the successful execution of the accelerator programs – from company sourcing, assessment, onboarding, teaching, mentoring to Demo Day.
- Ensure the program is following best practices and executing on outlined content, curriculum
- Coordinates strategic/selective access to problem sponsor/mentor/SME networks; engage with corporates to structure proofs of concept.
- Deliver the best possible accelerator experience to founders, mentors, partners, investors and other program stakeholders
- Own year-round logistics, operations, administration, scheduling, calendar management and event planning for the program, including the alumni program
- Build relationships across BMNT/H4XLabs by working on cross-collaborative projects and supporting the overall BMNT team
What you bring to the role:
- 10+ years of experience overall
- 5+ years of experience working with startups
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment with a focus on event planning, business operations,
- 5+ years of operations/project management
- Can plan and prioritize to meet program and organizational goals
- Can quickly adapt to different situations, styles and stakeholders
- Focus on continuous process improvement and operational efficiency
- Can anticipate the needs and requests of multiple stakeholders
- Effective communicator and ability to collaborate across departments and audiences
- Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university