The Home of The Long Idea is hiring! We have an opening for a Digital and CRM Planner to join our talented and eclectic family.
BMF is known for brand communications and long ideas. BUT we do have a history in Direct and CRM and are getting back to our best. Just like we make brand work famous, we want to make our CRM and performance work impactful and effective. Think Brandformance and moments of memory in the CRM journey. It’s a high growth unit and doesn’t take a cookie cutter approach to direct. It brings rigour and creativity to the world of direct, in equal parts.
As far as moment of memory, this comes from our ‘Long Idea’ positioning. We have our own language and filter for how we approach such things to break the defaults in our mind – we say ‘Always long’, we talk C(x)RM, acknowledging the blurring and merging of boundaries and the critical role CRM plays in the brand experience. We want to add value not just to our clients but to the industry too and we’re hoping you can help us achieve this!
This role is a critical part of the BMF Strategy Team. We’re a lean team of problem-solving consultants that can quickly deliver business insights through understanding audiences, developing data-led decisions, customer experiences and strategy direction.
Our ideal candidate is a commercially driven customer champion who is skilled in putting insights into actionable recommendations.
In more detail, you will possess:
- A relevant degree level qualification ideally in Marketing, Communications and/or Journalism.
- 5+ years' experience working as a Strategic Planner in an agency environment across blue chip clients and a variety of industries.
- Completion of a recognised training course in Strategic Planning.
- Demonstrated experience shaping client’s customer business strategies to help grow their customers base, channels and overall ROI.
- A strong understanding of the different CRM platforms.
- Can talk the tech talk and present findings and recommendations confidently to both internal teams and clients.
- Capable of building quantitative surveys, understanding sample size and interpreting research.
- Confident in building testing cells (A/B etc).
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint/Keynote and Google slides.
- Across new and emerging trends in technology and business.
- Sound commercial knowledge - numerate, able to work through the numbers and easily assess business objectives.
- Curious, driven, humble.
- Interested and interesting.
- Team player, collaborator.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a determination to succeed – track record of growing businesses.
Planning at BMF has a unique style. It is planning less ordinary. We are different, blending magic and logic, organising the chaos in our own unique way. For us, the ladder is data to knowledge to wisdom that plants the seeds of wonder. We have an entrepreneurial and collaborative spirit and fight bureaucracy, politics and ‘average’. We make light work of the hard stuff whilst ensuring it is an enjoyable ride.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.