BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care, we've helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We're hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we've recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Work with the InfoSec team and maintain and create secure workflows
WHAT YOUR TEAM WILL DO:
- Maintain desktops, laptops, printers, software, and software licenses
- Manage the onboarding of new users, install and configure new computers and software
- Manage and maintain office and employee networking and access management
- Plan and introduce IT related software to enhance and improve IT support across the organization
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 2+ Years in an IT management role
- 3+ Years in supporting all departments including developers and R&D workstations (dev environment)
- Hands-on experience with Linux, Mac and Windows development environments
- Experience in designing, creating and leading projects in IT from start to finish
- Fluent English speaking and writing
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with:
- Documenting processes
- Scripting (Python, bash)
- Endpoint management system
- SSO or similar user authentication systems