BlueVine is a high-growth fintech company empowering small businesses with innovative banking. By combining industry-leading technology and security with our team's expertise and care, we've helped 200,000+ businesses, funding more than $9 billion since 2013.
Small businesses deserve accessible and modern financial services, and traditional banks have underserved them for too long. We're hiring problem solvers and collaborators to join our meaningful mission.
Headquartered in Redwood City, CA, we've recently raised $102.5M and are backed by top investors, including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, and M12.
BlueVine is seeking an experienced and accomplished Marketing Analyst who brings a successful track record of delivering actionable insights in a dynamic fast-paced environment. Reporting to Head of Marketing Analytics, and partnering closely with the Growth Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales, BI & Business Operations, Risk, Finance, Product, Engineering, and other business functions, this person will own delivery of data-driven insights, omnichannel reporting of paid, organic and owned channels and building a proper media attribution & testing framework.
This position is both strategic and execution. Strength in both and the ability to flex back and forth are critical. The person will be responsible for website performance and optimization, including conversion tracking against various key performance indicators, along with analyzing the success of A/B testing initiatives including post-test follow-up analysis. S/He will also be responsible for (1) multi-channel reporting, optimization & insights, (2) measurement, A/B testing, attribution, (3) tooling & technology (i.e. - identify the right tools, proper configuration, and delivery of insights in partnership with the MarTech & technology teams). Additionally, assisting with measurement strategy, tagging & tracking of paid and organic media, data exploration, analysis, creating reports, POVs, and optimization recommendations. You will transform data into intelligence and communicate that to your partners in a way that is easy to understand and actionable.
The successful candidate is a strategic data-driven & action-oriented analytics professional, who possesses sharp business acumen, familiarity with financial services, and deep experience in using data to inform marketing strategy. S/He is results-oriented who knows how to work across the organization and has a track record of success in growth analytics.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Design and perform campaign/line of business analysis, interpret results, and develop recommendations
- Work collaboratively to identify business needs and provide data-driven insights to fuel business and marketing decisions
- Apply various quantitative methods to combine and interpret information from multiple data sources
- Partner with the optimization team to uncover relevant insights, trends, and optimization criteria
- Create automated dashboards to enable stakeholders to monitor business performance
- Report and analyze paid results, web traffic/behavior, and customer data for multiple product lines
- Managing, analyzing/reporting, and optimizing campaigns, A/B testing, and ROI to better understand growth drivers
- Assist with Implementing a marketing measurement framework/instrumentation and building a smart attribution and marketing mix model to understand efficacy and efficiency
- Generate ad hoc reports and related insights that enable the organization to be agile and responsive to all opportunities
- Conduct analysis and test hypotheses around business questions from key stakeholders
- Track and report on KPIs & OKRs that optimize results on conversion rates, funnel behaviors, cross-sell and repeat traffic for the customer, and channel performance
- Partner with BI, ensuring we have the necessary tools configured properly while assisting with integration as needed to enable insights.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- 3+ years experience in customer insights, analytics, or growth analytics in web/mobile/app
- 1-2+ years experience in testing and optimization tools: Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc.
- 1-2+ years experience creating visualizations and dashboards using BI tools – i.e. - Tableau
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Engineering, Operations Research, Marketing/Analytics, Economics and/or related quantitative field
- Can achieve and maintain fluency in relevant digital experience channels and environments (mobile, website, app by paid, earned, shared, owned)
- Is intellectually curious, responsible, flexible, and autonomous. Able to manage data and discern analytical trends and handle multiple frequent interactions
- The insatiable curiosity that drives you to look for the meaning behind numbers
- Highly organized with keen attention to detail
- Data management capabilities: manipulation, transformation, extraction, and aggregation
- Working knowledge of databases, data warehousing techniques, and database querying using SQL (or similar query language)
- Computer skills: proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint, Google Sheets/Slides
- Additional skills in digital advertising and e-commerce working with various analysis tools: Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely, Tableau, Segment, Salesforce is a plus
- Flexible, Positive, High Energy, Proactive
- A strong bias towards action
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and provide deliverables under tight deadlines
- Passion for and experience marketing to small and medium-sized businesses
- Passion for BlueVine and its mission
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Monthly WFH Stipend
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
Once we Return to Office:
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Pet-friendly HQ