Small business success begins with better banking. That’s where we come in. BlueVine is a leader in small business banking - providing smart, fast and easy-to-use solutions specifically designed with small business owners in mind. We’ve helped 20,000+ businesses since we started in 2013, funding more than $2.5 billion in working capital through our pioneering online platform. Headquartered in Redwood City, CA (across the RWC CalTrain station), BlueVine is backed by leading investors including Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed Ventures, Citi Ventures, SVB Financial, Nationwide Insurance, M12 (Microsoft’s Venture Arm).
Come join us! We are looking for exceptional people to fill the role of a NativeScript developer in an exceptional team to help drive one of our new products from start to finish.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Architect and build state-of-the-art mobile applications using a variety of languages and tools
- Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale
- A desire to work as part of a growing, fast-paced, and highly-flexible team.
- Be able to develop a project through its entire life cycle
- Attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, pride in the quality of one's work, and the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt to a fast-paced development environment
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Experience with IOS Mobile development
- Experience with an MVC web framework
- At least 3 years of experience designing and developing high-performance, scalable, standards-compliant web components and rich internet applications
- Experience with source control management systems, preferably Git
- Experience integrating with server-side APIs
PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Experience with NativeScript development
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful API
- Experience with VUE
- Experience with responsive development