Blueprint is an early-stage, venture-backed mental health startup based in Chicago. Despite mental health disorders affecting 1 out of 5 people in the U.S., mental healthcare is broken for most patients. Research shows that less than half of patients with depression reach remission after 5 months of treatment. You can’t fix what you don’t measure...and in mental healthcare, most clinicians are not measuring. Our platform automatically collects patient data and measures patient outcomes, which empowers clinicians to deliver twice as effective care and double their profit margin through new reimbursement revenue streams.
Since our inception in 2019, we've grown significantly. We've raised venture-funding from notable institutional and angel investors across the country and are now live in 26 states with tens of thousands of patients on Blueprint. We're a small scrappy team, each of us uniquely passionate about building the future of mental healthcare. We're driven by the impact we have on clinicians and patients using the platform we create. Hear from one of these clinicians about how Blueprint is positively impacting patient lives.
About the Role
We are looking for a driven and talented Engineering Manager to join our team. You'll work on all aspects of the current product and future product development, take part in technology-related decisions and impact our culture, processes, and practices. We build features swiftly and accurately; oftentimes going from concept and planning to development, testing, and deployment in a matter of days.
What You’ll Do...
- Lead delivery and implementation of Blueprint's application
- Manage Application projects: plan, track, communicate and deliver
- Act as the single point of contact for team members in both functional, technical, and support clarifications
- Communicate progress, risks, expectations, timelines, milestones and other key project metrics to team members and C level executives
- Individual code contribution on as-needed bases
- Drive the growth of the engineering team: work with our recruiting team, participate in screening and hiring processes
- Manage the engineering team through service-based leadership and prioritize personal growth and development
What You Bring...
- Adaptive to entrepreneurial high-growth environment
- 5+ years of development experience as an individual contributor
- 3+ years of experience in a management role
- Self-Motivated and believer in getting things done
- Expert Problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or with a team
- Experience with Agile & Kanban management systems
- Experience working with cloud-native hosting providers (AWS, Heroku)
- Experience with data security (e.g. HIPAA, SOC-II, etc)
- Experience managing or being involved on the dev-ops side
If you join our team, you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc...) allowance
At Blueprint, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Blueprint believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.