Blueprint is an early-stage, venture-backed mental health startup based in Chicago. Despite mental health disorders affecting 1 out of 5 people in the U.S., mental healthcare is broken for most patients. Research shows that less than half of patients with depression reach remission after 5 months of treatment. You can’t fix what you don’t measure...and in mental healthcare, most clinicians are not measuring. Our platform automatically collects patient data and measures patient outcomes, which empowers clinicians to deliver twice as effective care and double their profit margin through new reimbursement revenue streams.
Since our inception in 2019, we've grown significantly. We've raised venture-funding from notable institutional and angel investors across the country and are now live in 26 states with tens of thousands of patients on Blueprint. We're a small scrappy team, each of us uniquely passionate about building the future of mental healthcare. We're driven by the impact we have on clinicians and patients using the platform we create. Hear from one of these clinicians about how Blueprint is positively impacting patient lives.
About the role
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing mental healthcare into the 21st century. In this role, you'll be on the front lines helping our team set up meetings with clinical partners, qualify prospects, build lead lists, and ultimately sign new customers. You'll have significant flexibility and autonomy on how you achieve goals and will have the opportunity to chart your own path within the organization.
What you'll do...
- Prospect, qualify, and develop a robust sales pipeline
- Take initial prospect meetings and help schedule follow-up appointments/demos
- Execute a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual objectives
- Timely and accurate updating of Hubspot customer information, forecasts, and pipeline data to ensure accurate territory and management reports
- Collaborate with other teammates to ensure smooth handoffs and timely launches
You're a good fit if...
You're tenacious and hungry to win. You are process-oriented, organized, emotionally intelligent, and authentically you. You understand mental healthcare and technology and ideally are bringing in a seasoned book of business.
- You have 2+ years of experience selling, preferably to medical practices and preferably health IT or data analytics offerings.
- You’re a great speaker, listener, and writer. We value concise, simple, and buzzword-free communication and prefer to over-communicate.
- You demonstrate an ability to win. You have exceptional personal ambition but a team-first collaborative attitude.
- You're self-motivated and comfortable charting your own path to find success.
- You’re results oriented and get excited about setting and hitting goals.
- You're passionate about joining a small-but-mighty team and helping to build the future of mental healthcare.
If you join our team, you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc...) allowance
At Blueprint, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Blueprint believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.