Blueprint is an early-stage, venture-backed mental health startup based in Chicago. Despite mental health disorders affecting 1 out of 5 people in the U.S., mental healthcare is broken for most patients. Research shows that less than half of patients with depression reach remission after 5 months of treatment. You can’t fix what you don’t measure...and in mental healthcare, most clinicians are not measuring. Our platform automatically collects patient data and measures patient outcomes, which empowers clinicians to deliver twice as effective care and double their profit margin through new reimbursement revenue streams.
Since our inception in 2019, we've grown significantly. We've raised venture-funding from notable institutional and angel investors across the country and are now live in 26 states with tens of thousands of patients on Blueprint. We're a small scrappy team, each of us uniquely passionate about building the future of mental healthcare. We're driven by the impact we have on clinicians and patients using the platform we create. Hear from one of these clinicians about how Blueprint is positively impacting patient lives.
About the role
As our first product designer, you will take products, features, and experiences from ideation to production. This includes setting the vision, designing solutions, prototyping, bringing along other cross-functional teams, overseeing implementation, and collaborating with engineers and other folks on our team.
Ideal Candidates Have…
- 5+ years of experience designing software applications as part of a product development team
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- Outstanding UX ability, visual design, and product thinking for web and mobile apps
- Experience applying research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions, but also making decisions without having access to perfect information and data
- Comfort with an iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Competence in relevant design and prototyping tools
- Strong collaboration and self-management skills
- Experience leading other designers, providing feedback, and directing work
- Previous work experience in the healthcare space
- Familiarity with creating interactive prototypes
- Experience with frontend software development, willing to roll up your sleeves and help with CSS styling, interaction design, and more
If you join our team, you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc...) allowance
At Blueprint, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Blueprint believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.