Blueprint is an early-stage, venture-backed mental health startup based in Chicago. Despite mental health disorders affecting 1 out of 5 people in the U.S., mental healthcare is broken for most patients. Research shows that less than half of patients with depression reach remission after 5 months of treatment. You can’t fix what you don’t measure...and in mental healthcare, most clinicians are not measuring. Our platform automatically collects patient data and measures patient outcomes, which empowers clinicians to deliver twice as effective care and double their profit margin through new reimbursement revenue streams.
Since our inception in 2019, we've grown significantly. We've raised venture-funding from notable institutional and angel investors across the country and are now live in 26 states with tens of thousands of patients on Blueprint. We're a small scrappy team, each of us uniquely passionate about building the future of mental healthcare. We're driven by the impact we have on clinicians and patients using the platform we create. Hear from one of these clinicians about how Blueprint is positively impacting patient lives.
About the role
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to join our team. Our team’s focus is to help clinicians deliver more effective, efficient, and personalized mental healthcare. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms and bringing creative solutions into existence in the mental healthcare space. In this role, you will
In this role, you will...
- Help develop and execute a multi-channel demand generation and account-based marketing strategy that is aligned with the sales team to achieve revenue and pipeline goals
- Continually optimize programs to ensure customer acquisition costs are in line with our return on investment goals
- Collaborate with the other teams and teammates to create a marketing strategy that inspires prospects to engage with the Blueprint team
- Own the marketing technology stack and related operations; Evaluate and recommend new technologies to optimize performance and conversions.
- Establish shared metrics and analytics with Sales to understand and improve marketing’s contribution to the sales funnel.
- Create a weekly set of dashboards and reports showcasing KPIs for GTM leaders; Build ad-hoc reports as needed.
Ideal candidates have...
- 4+ years of of experience in demand generation and enterprise marketing role for B2B products
- A track record of success working with a B2B sales team, delivering qualified leads and developing a strong pipeline
- Experience leveraging data to help develop KPIs, optimize metrics, and track performance against growth goals
- A strong understanding of account-based marketing, marketing automation, HubSpot, lead-scoring, segmentation, revenue attribution, influence, and ROI
- Deep expertise in developing various enterprise marketing channels – digital programs, webinars, thought leadership, channel partners, website, events, industry partners, and more
- A basic understanding of landing pages, digital marketing, and advertising
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- A self-motivated and persuasive personality, with a warm and nurturing characteristics
If you join our team, you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc...) allowance
At Blueprint, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Blueprint believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.