Blueprint is an early-stage, venture-backed mental health startup based in Chicago. Despite mental health disorders affecting 1 out of 5 people in the U.S., mental healthcare is broken for most patients. Research shows that less than half of patients with depression reach remission after 5 months of treatment. You can’t fix what you don’t measure...and in mental healthcare, most clinicians are not measuring. Our platform automatically collects patient data and measures patient outcomes, which empowers clinicians to deliver twice as effective care and double their profit margin through new reimbursement revenue streams.
Since our inception in 2019, we've grown significantly. We've raised venture-funding from notable institutional and angel investors across the country and are now live in 26 states with tens of thousands of patients on Blueprint. We're a small scrappy team, each of us uniquely passionate about building the future of mental healthcare. We're driven by the impact we have on clinicians and patients using the platform we create. Hear from one of these clinicians about how Blueprint is positively impacting patient lives.
About the role
We are looking for a Director of Operations who is passionate about changing the status quo and bringing mental healthcare into the 21st century. In this role, you'll wear multiple hats with shifting responsibilities across the organization. You should have a "whatever-it-takes" mentality to help Blueprint scale. While your priorities will shift on a day-to-day basis, your primary focus will remain on sales, marketing, and our go-to-market strategy and execution.
- Enjoy defining new processes from scratch to help standardize and optimize things that are already proven to work
- Have strong financial modeling skills and are data/excel junkies
- Like to have objective ways to set goals, determine key milestones, and measure progress
- Have an innate ability to inspire others to achieve goals
- Are strong communicators and are passionate about cross-functional collaboration
- Have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Have experience managing people in a variety of roles
- Are excited about the prospect of operating in the unknown in ever-changing circumstances and priorities
Who you are...
- 5+ years of experience in a strategy and/or operations role
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Strong data & analytics skills, experience with SQL is a plus
- Strong communication skills and innate attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly and excitement to wear multiple hats and constantly shift gears and roles
- Ability to roll your sleeves up and get into the weeds but also zoom out and think about the long-term 30,000-foot view
- Self-motivated and persuasive, with a warm and nurturing personality
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment is a bonus
- Experience in healthcare is a bonus
If you join our team, you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc...) allowance
At Blueprint, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Blueprint believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.