Blueprint is an early-stage, venture-backed mental health startup based in Chicago. Despite mental health disorders affecting 1 out of 5 people in the U.S., mental healthcare is broken for most patients. Research shows that less than half of patients with depression reach remission after 5 months of treatment. You can’t fix what you don’t measure...and in mental healthcare, most clinicians are not measuring. Our platform automatically collects patient data and measures patient outcomes, which empowers clinicians to deliver twice as effective care and double their profit margin through new reimbursement revenue streams.
Since our inception in 2019, we've grown significantly. We've raised venture-funding from notable institutional and angel investors across the country and are now live in 26 states with tens of thousands of patients on Blueprint. We're a small scrappy team, each of us uniquely passionate about building the future of mental healthcare. We're driven by the impact we have on clinicians and patients using the platform we create. Hear from one of these clinicians about how Blueprint is positively impacting patient lives.
About the role
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to join our team and help build out our customer success function. We're looking for someone energetic, enthusiastic, and organized to build and cultivate relationships with clinics that use our platform. In this role, you'll help lead our efforts with each clinic through implementation, enrollment, activation, and retention. You'll tend to a clinic's needs, derive key product insights, manage a clinic's requests, and will own certain KPIs. You'll be a bridge on our team between sales, marketing, and product. We're a fast-paced startup in an industry that is ripe for disruption. Not only will you strongly contribute to our culture and practices, but you'll help shape the Customer Success department itself as our first dedicated CS hire.
What you'll do:
- Own relationships with clinics, building a strategy to engage clinical staff and drive patient engagement
- Onboard new clinics to the platform and help them set up and curate their accounts
- Effectively communicate the benefits of our software via phone, email, and video demos
- Partner with our Billing team to help optimize reimbursement revenue for our clinics
- Shape future product development based on trends in conversations with customers and end-users
- Use data to help clinics be as successful as possible through the platform
- Define and optimize Blueprint's processes around onboarding and customer success
- Lead monthly and quarterly partnership reviews with clinics
- Assist with customer support inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Help build out our resource library and manage FAQs to enable customers to receive immediate support on their own
Who you are:
- 4+ years of customer success experience at a software company
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and video conference
- High energy and ambition; enthusiasm to give customers the white glove treatment and make each one feel uniquely special
- Strong salesmanship – you speak with passion and have an innate ability to convince others of your point of view
- Hyper-organized and process-oriented. A strong multitasker who can wear multiple hats and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail
- Empathy and ability to relate to a customer's point of view
- Capable of digging into the data and shaping a story around a given set of data points
- Quick learner, you can pick up new platforms and understand new industries quickly
- Experience in healthcare or mental healthcare is a bonus
If you join our team, you'll get...
- Competitive Salary
- Full Benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible vacation days, sick days, and work from home days
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc...) allowance
At Blueprint, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Blueprint believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.