Why you’re here:
At this stage in your career, you know you want to be surrounded by data people, and that means it might be time for a move!
Why we’re here:
BlueGranite is an exclusive Microsoft partner, specializing in designing and building modern data solutions using Azure data services. We’re passionate about solving challenging data and analytics problems for our clients, and demand is strong!
We're looking for team members at the solution to senior consultant level with strong Microsoft data engineering backgrounds, who want to be challenged to do their best, stay sharp, and who take pride in their work and initiative in their career. If that strikes a chord with you, read on.
If this sounds like you, you sound like us:
- We’re data people, through and through
- We treat each other with respect and accountability
- If we see problems, we speak up and solve them
- Being surrounded by experts helps us do our best work
- We bring a growth mindset with a flexible, can-do attitude
- We believe the best solution is functional, fast, and elegant
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Experience - 3-15+ years professional, project-based experience with data warehouses, data lakes, and BI/Analytics
- Technologies - background with Microsoft Azure services and Power BI (including Data Factory, Synapse, Databricks, etc.)
- Capabilities - strong aptitude for data and analytics - dimensional modeling, ETL frameworks, DAX, T-SQL, python, and Spark
- Passion - interest in big data, small data, streaming data, batch data, and semantic data for BI/AI solutions
- Solutions - experience deploying data pipelines, bi solutions, and/or AI-driven solutions for clients in various industries
- Teamwork - ability to collaborate closely with team members and client stakeholders to ensure solutions align to outcomes
- Growth Mindset - commitment to continuously upgrading your technical skills as the data landscape changes
- Education - degree in information technology, computer science, business, engineering, or related fields
- 100% Remote - desire to work remote, but not alone – with a team filled top to bottom with data analytics professionals
What we provide:
A full-time, salaried position with a team of world-class consultants at an exclusive, award-winning Microsoft partner specialized in designing and building modern data solutions using Azure data services.
At BlueGranite, you will have an opportunity to influence our organization in many ways; from blogging and hosting webinars to pre-sales support and client presentations, and from mentoring and coaching to heads down design and development of data and analytics solutions for our clients.
In addition to the variety you get by working on different projects for clients in different industries, you’ll also find a variety of leadership and job-crafting opportunities to make sure things don’t get boring. What doesn't change is that everyone at BlueGranite believes in the transformative power of data, and the opportunities that it can bring to organizations, both for our clients and for ourselves!
We invest time, energy, and resources to help our team build satisfying careers, and seek to provide support when you need it, not 'micro-management' when you don't.
BlueGranite has been operating fully remote for well over a decade, with optional, limited travel on site to various client locations (think 10% in a non-pandemic climate). In our remote environment, we balance the desire for team collaboration and need to hunker down and get work done.
We have openings for a range of experience levels and roles, from senior consultants to architects. We know that compensation and benefits are important in making any position compelling, and we work continuously to provide for our team... but we take even more pride in the team and culture we have built.
If we’ve piqued your interest, let’s figure out if your career is headed in BlueGranite’s direction!
We offer a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k retirement plan plus company match
- Paid parental leave, flexible work schedules and vacation time & PTO
- Up front and ongoing monthly bonus for home office equipment and connectivity
- Annual personal budget and time allocated for professional development
Other important details:
Even though we work remotely across the U.S., we're registered as a business in twenty-two specific states, for tax purposes, workers comp, and other details. In short, we're only able to hire U.S. based applicants currently residing in (or able to relocate prior to starting) the following states: Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, or Wisconsin.
If you live in one of these states, or plan to relocate soon, and you've made it this far, we'd love to speak with you!
In connection with Colorado’s “Equal Pay for Equal Work Act,” BlueGranite, Inc. provides the following information: Pay Range: $85,000 to $165,000 salary per year. This job is also eligible for an annual performance bonus. Pay range may vary based upon experience and seniority.
Please note that we are not able to provide sponsorship for student or other employment work visas at this time.
Think you’re the candidate for us? Apply today to get the ball rolling on your new career - we look forward to meeting you!