BlueGranite is looking for a Senior Consultant / Architect to join our Microsoft data and analytics practice team. Successful candidates should hands-on, senior-level or leadership experience delivering data analytics solutions using Microsoft technologies.
Candidates should have 5 to 10+ years of hands-on experience building and designing modern ETL/ELT and data storage solutions using SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Databricks/Spark, Synapse Analytics (SQL DW), and Data Lake along with familiarity with Power BI and AI/ML concepts.
This full-time, remote position is for individuals who enjoy a hands-on role with 10-25% travel to client locations per year, as travel restrictions are lifted. This position is for U.S. based applicants currently located in, or planning to relocate to, the following states: Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Minnesota, Colorado, Washington, Texas, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, New York, Massachusetts, or New Hampshire.
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for student or other employment work visas at this time.
At a minimum, we’re looking for:
- 5 to 10+ years full-time professional experience building data/analytics solutions on the Microsoft platform including Azure data services
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Databricks/Spark, Synapse Analytics (SQL DW), and Data Lake
- Familiarity with Power BI and AI/ML concepts
- Passion for data and analytics, translating data-driven insights into decisions and actions
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
- Willingness to coach and mentor others to build their capacity and skills for data/analytics
- Excellent communication skills, with interests in presenting and/or blogging; ability to engage with senior business leaders
- Demonstration of thought leadership, community volunteering, certifications, recognition, or awards
- Degree in information technology, computer science, business, engineering, or healthcare specializations
- Ability to work remotely, at a home-office, with 10-25% travel to clients across the U.S., as travel restrictions are lifted
- Authorization to work in the U.S., without the requirement for an employment visa or sponsorship
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.