Full-time, Netherlands (Remote)

Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!

BlueConic is an international, high-growth SaaS company in the MarTech space. Built and supported by teams across the Netherlands, UK, and around the globe, our industry-first customer data operating system empowers marketing and growth doers with an unmatched range of capabilities to access relevant customer data, create resonant customer experiences, and drive maximum returns for their business.

By unifying known and unknown customer data into unified, privacy-compliant profiles and offering intelligent segmentation and real-time activation, the BlueConic Customer Data Platform (CDP) empowers marketers to create authentic customer experiences that deliver measurable value.

We’re looking for an experienced UX Designer to join our team, where you'll design intuitive, user-centric experiences that enhance customer engagement. Your expertise will directly elevate our product’s usability, amplify the value we deliver to customers, and drive the continued growth of our company. If you're passionate about creating impactful designs, we’d love to hear from you.

In this role you will:

• Collaborate with product managers, developers, and stakeholders to refine product requirements, align on design strategies, and contribute to the overall product vision.
  • Utilize Figma to create wireframes, user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs that adhere to our existing design system.
  • Contribute to the maintenance and growth of our design system, ensuring it meets the evolving needs of our product suite while maintaining consistency across all interfaces.
  • Conduct user research and usability testing to validate design decisions, gather insights, and iterate on solutions based on user feedback.
  • Advocate for the end-user at all stages of product development, balancing user needs with business goals and technical constraints.
  • Stay current with industry trends, design tools, and best practices, particularly within the MarTech and CDP sectors.

You have:

• A minimum of 5 years of experience in UX/Product design, preferably with a background and focus on complex SaaS applications.
  • Proficiency in Figma, including extensive experience with design systems, component libraries, and collaboration features.
  • Demonstrated expertise in user experience design, user research, and visual design, with a strong portfolio showcasing your work.
  • Experience in the MarTech sector is desirable but not mandatory.
  • Proven experience in creating, extending, and maintaining design systems.
  • Experience with user research methods such as interviews, surveys, usability testing, and data analysis.
  • Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate design decisions and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
  • The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with a strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work on time.
  • Familiarity with accessibility standards and best practices is a plus.

Please submit work samples and/or details for reviewing a portfolio of your work as part of your application for this position.

Reasons to join us:

• Help build & support the best martech product ever, period.
  • Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
  • Empower big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
  • Be a part of a growing, remote-first team with employees based in the Netherlands, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and beyond.
  • Thrive in a multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been thoughtfully crafted to enable growth and foster inclusion from the very beginning.

About BlueConic:

BlueConic is the operating system that puts data into action for marketing and growth doers. Our vision is one where marketers achieve their long-held, rarely realized ambitions of blending creativity with data, and performance with agility. With BlueConic, this ambition becomes a reality, transforming the relationship between brands and consumers. More than 500 businesses worldwide rely on BlueConic to unlock their full customer data potential, including Forbes, Heineken, Mattel, Michelin, Telia Company, and VF Corp.

As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Demographics

Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us to measure the effectiveness of our efforts and identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not answer, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (mark all that apply): *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status: *

I have a physical disability or chronic condition (physical, visual, auditory, cognitive, mental, emotional, or other) that limits one or more of my major life activities, including mobility, communication, and/or learning: *

I identify as a person who is generally underrepresented in the technology industry on the basis of race/ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, disability status, family status, etc. (Select one) *

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.