Full-time, Nijmegen or Remote (Netherlands)

Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!

BlueConic is a Dutch-founded, international SaaS startup in search of an individual with grit and relentless curiosity. You will be joining our rapidly expanding Support function as an Associate Customer Support Engineer for BlueConic, responding to tickets, troubleshooting for customers, and ensuring we meet our SLAs. As the first line of support for our customers, you'll help to ensure their successful use of BlueConic. Plus, you'll leverage your dynamic mix of communication skills, problem-solving ability, and technical expertise to provide an efficient, effective, and seamless resolution to customer issues.

In this role you will:

• Gain expertise in the BlueConic platform by analyzing, troubleshooting, and addressing problems submitted by customers through BlueConic’s ticketing system.
  • Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to gain the insight and context needed to resolve customer issues.
  • Provide first-tier support by owning the intake, processing, resolution, and escalation of tickets.
  • Utilize BlueConic's ticketing system to record a complete record of troubleshooting using internal notes and detailed instructions to the customer.
  • Stay current on all product releases and features to educate customers and overcome technical challenges.
  • Assist with the research, planning, and implementation of processes, workflows, and tools as defined by Support leadership.
  • Display intentional and cultivated engagement in meetings by asking questions and providing insight.

You have:

• At least 2+ years working in a similar technical support role.
  • Experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization, content management systems (CMSs), tag managers, data management platforms (DMPs), and/or web-based data and marketing technologies preferred.
  • Prior frontend development experience (including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript), with the ability to identify and resolve connection and coding errors.
  • Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
  • Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks/projects and adapt to changing needs, while maintaining meticulous attention to detail.
  • Strong eagerness to learn, ask questions, and contribute to the growth of a dynamic team.

You will stand out, if you:

• Understand how APIs can be used to send and retrieve information.
  • Have worked in the martech space and/or with enterprise software.
  • Have a wide variety of technical experience across multiple disciplines.
  • Have worked in a company with operations around the world.

Reasons to join us:

• Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
  • Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
  • Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
  • Gain exposure to a variety of web technologies, platforms, and strategies.
  • Be a part of a growing, remote-first team with employees based in the Netherlands, the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and beyond.
  • Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.

About BlueConic:
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. Founded in the Netherlands with an employee presence that spans the globe and with more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions. Our mission is to make an out-sized impact, every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.

To join the BlueCrew is to:

• Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
  • Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
  • Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
  • Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
  • Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
  • Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
  • Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
  • Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.

Apply for this Job

* Required

resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Demographics

Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us to measure the effectiveness of our efforts and identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not answer, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (mark all that apply): *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status: *

I have a physical disability or chronic condition (physical, visual, auditory, cognitive, mental, emotional, or other) that limits one or more of my major life activities, including mobility, communication, and/or learning: *

I identify as a person who is generally underrepresented in the technology industry on the basis of race/ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, disability status, family status, etc. (Select one) *

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.