Full-time, Remote (US)

Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!

BlueConic is an international SaaS company that is growing at a sustainable, consistent pace. With a clear-eyed focus on being the market leader in the red-hot Customer Data Platform category, we’re looking for the right person to come in and help scale the success of our nascent global partnership program. Are you driven by the successes of your customers and partners? Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment to achieve shared goals?

We’ve got a job for you.

In this first-of-its-kind role of Technical Partner Delivery Manager, you will play a pivotal role in enabling and empowering our partners to excel in their customer engagements and drive success with BlueConic’s platform. By employing a service approach characterized by Expertise, Partnership, and Empathy, you will ensure that partners receive the necessary support, guidance, and resources to effectively onboard and service clients, deliver high-quality solutions, and maximize the value of their partnership with BlueConic.

In this role you will:

• Serve as primary point of contact for the first 2 partner-led customer onboardings, ensuring partners are supported and following BlueConic standard of service as they ramp up with client engagements.
  • Provide training, office hours, project plan reviews, use case consulting and any product/service-related tasks to support our partners for in-flight engagements.
  • Oversee all new partner onboarding, supporting partners in completing their required BlueConic University courses and Hands-On Labs requirements.
  • Assist / oversee / verify partner work for Proof of Concepts (POCs).
  • Provide guidance on training and certification process for new BlueConic partners.
  • Deliver ongoing training and upskilling for a book of 20 partners.
  • Serve as main services liaison between partner and BlueConic during their onboarding period, managing expectations, collating feedback, and ensuring timelines are accurately communicated.

You have:

• At least 4 years of relevant experience demonstrating value and driving success for partners, customers, or prospects (for example, in Delivery, Partner Success, Customer Success, or Pre-Sales Consulting positions).
  • Experience in, and familiarity with, key technologies and strategies related to marketing technology.
  • Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.

You are:

• Extremely well organized and detail-oriented, including taking meticulous notes and records to always have relevant information accessible to yourself or teammates.
  • A curious individual excited to learn as much as they can about CDP and martech, with previous experience for both.
  • A quick learner with the ability to adapt to new projects and situations with a positive attitude.
  • A team player who feels that there is no task too small for them and is happier progressing toward goals and succeeding together than individually.
  • Passionate about enabling others and working in a team environment where everyone is committed to a common goal.

Reasons to join us:

• Help build the best company in marketing technology, period.
  • Make an outsized, transformational impact - for your partners, for BlueConic, and for your career.
  • Enjoy a flexible, remote-first approach to work.
  • Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.

About BlueConic:

BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. We’re headquartered in Boston with a significant presence in the Netherlands and with more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.

As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.

If hired, applicants based in the US can expect an annual base salary and target bonus within the following ranges, depending on experience. BlueConic also offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including a selection of medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, 401(k) matching, 28 vacation days annually, paid parenting leave, and more.

Annual base salary
$110,000$129,000 USD
Annual target bonus
$11,000$12,900 USD

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Demographics

Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us to measure the effectiveness of our efforts and identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not answer, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (mark all that apply): *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status: *

I have a physical disability or chronic condition (physical, visual, auditory, cognitive, mental, emotional, or other) that limits one or more of my major life activities, including mobility, communication, and/or learning: *

I identify as a person who is generally underrepresented in the technology industry on the basis of race/ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, disability status, family status, etc. (Select one) *

Enter the verification code sent to to confirm you are not a robot, then submit your application.

This application was flagged as potential bot traffic. To resubmit your application, turn off any VPNs, clear the browser's cache and cookies, or try another browser. If you still can't submit it, contact our support team through the help center.