Full-time, Nijmegen or Remote (Netherlands)

Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!

BlueConic is a rapidly growing international SaaS startup in search of an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets customer needs while being cost-effective. We'd like to meet you if you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.You will be collaborating with a group of seasoned software developers and product owner, while your role involves maintaining and elevating our product's existing high standards of quality. As a key participant in every phase of our software development lifecycle, you are dedicated to identifying and implementing opportunities for continuous quality improvement with a mix of manual testing and test automation.

In this role, you will:

• Formulate detailed, well-structured test plans and test cases for comprehensive testing coverage.
  • Evaluate requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, providing prompt and insightful feedback to the team.
  • Develop and implement automation scripts using Cypress.
  • Identify, document, and meticulously track bugs, conducting thorough automated regression testing upon bug resolution.
  • Establish and implement testing processes for both new and existing products.

We are looking for someone with the following:

• 3+ years of experience as a Software Tester/QA Engineer.
  • Strong technical and analytical skills.
  • Laser-focused on quality and always looking to raise the bar further.
  • Experience with Automated Functional Testing frameworks e.g. Cypress and/or Selenium.
  • Experience with Jira or another issue tracker.
  • You are curious and not afraid to ask questions.

About BlueConic:
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions. Our mission is to make an out-sized impact, every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.

To join the BlueCrew is to:

• Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
  • Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
  • Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
  • Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
  • Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
  • Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
  • Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
  • Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Voluntary Demographics

Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to inclusive hiring practices.

Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us to measure the effectiveness of our efforts and identify areas for improvement in our process. Your responses, or your choice to not answer, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

I identify my gender as (mark all that apply): *

I identify my sexual orientation as: *

I identify my ethnicity as (mark all that apply): *

Veteran Status: *

I have a physical disability or chronic condition (physical, visual, auditory, cognitive, mental, emotional, or other) that limits one or more of my major life activities, including mobility, communication, and/or learning: *

I identify as a person who is generally underrepresented in the technology industry on the basis of race/ethnicity, gender, age, sexuality, disability status, family status, etc. (Select one) *

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.