Full-time, Remote (US)
Salary range: $85,000-$120,000 base salary, plus $85,000-$120,000 annual commission target
Hurry up! We’ve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is an international start-up that’s growing fast. We love what we do, we’re proud of how we do it, and we’ve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. BlueConic is a “disruptive technology” in the industry and it’s our job to make sure every marketer knows it.
Are you the type of account executive that wants to set the bar for achievement at a fast-growing start-up in one of the hottest SaaS markets? Does getting in on the ground floor and helping drive the company’s early success get you excited? Are you motivated by playing a critical role in building the future of the company?
We’ve got a job for you.
Our Account Executives are responsible for evangelizing and selling BlueConic to mid-market companies (with $100M-$1B annual revenue) in their assigned region and segment by applying a thorough understanding of our products, services and sales methodology in daily activities. Our revenue teams focus on showing up with Expertise, Partnership, and Empathy, meeting prospects where they are and helping support them through their buying journey, demonstrating the incredible customer experience BlueCrew customers experience everyday.
In this role you will:
- Utilize a consultative sales approach throughout the sales cycle to understand prospects’ business challenges and align them with BlueConic value propositions
- Manage overall pipeline effectively, balancing working inbound opportunities with building a reliable, productive outbound motion
- Consistently meet and exceed quota
- Develop and manage opportunities with a high probability of closure
- Deliver expertise by developing substantial knowledge of BlueConic’s products, competitors, and industry trends
- Articulate industry-specific value propositions to address common vertical pain points
- Provide accurate forecasts and reports on sales activities and projects
- Engage BlueConic resources as needed to effectively close business
We’re looking for someone with the following:
- 3+ years as account executive or equivalent experience in a SaaS company, martech preferred.
- Verifiable track record of consistent quota attainment.
- Experience selling software solutions within a marketing stack.
- Experience delivering engaging demonstrations to prospects ranging from Director-level to the C-suite.
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.com.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecast.
- Experience working in a team selling model.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills.
- A deep commitment to making customers successful, executing pipeline management and deal execution through a lens of collaboration, consultation and empathy.
You will be a great fit if you:
- Are passionate, enthusiastic and eager to win business in even the most competitive scenarios.
- Crave success and will stop at nothing short of excellence.
- Possess a driven, competitive, positive attitude and strong collaborative streak.
- Have impeccable organizational skills and consider yourself a self-starter.
- Want to be a key part of building something truly special.
- Love learning and constantly challenging yourself.
Reasons to join the BlueCrew:
- Be an integral part of a dynamic and professional team that brings a wide variety of experiences and skill sets.
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals.
- Take advantage of enormous opportunities for career advancement.
- Enjoy competitive salary & benefits (including an uncapped variable plan to reward you for incremental success) and a flexible approach to work with the option of working in office, hybrid, or fully remote.
- Thrive in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment with a values-driven work culture that has been deliberately crafted from the beginning.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers haven’t been able to solve for years. We’re headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 300 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
As a group, we are driven by “building the dream” - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day – for customers, for partners, for employees.
To join the BlueCrew is to:
- Enjoy hard work and seek out a challenge.
- Care deeply about your colleagues, the mission, and your results.
- Draw energy from the task at hand and radiate it to motivate the people around you.
- Have amazing ideas and be able to bring them to fruition.
- Prioritize hustle over title and results over resumes.
- Balance the pragmatic and systematic, repeatability and opportunism.
- Refuse to compromise on quality, honesty, or dedication.
- Insist on the highest caliber deliverables, especially when sharing externally, even when it seems excessive or nit-picky.