Bluebeam is looking for a talented mobile developer to help bring our award-winning desktop functionality to mobile devices of all shapes and sizes. You will play an integral role on our team helping to design, architect and develop mobile applications with the highest quality user experience in mind. You should have strong experience developing iOS applications and be excited to learn and grow as a developer across platforms and languages. You will have opportunities to contribute to our technical roadmap and will have exposure to a wide array of technologies including cutting-edge frameworks, large-scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, and complex algorithms, just to name a few.
So if you’re looking for a career where you can develop applications that provide best-in-class functionality and have a direct impact on some of the world’s largest design and engineering projects, Bluebeam is the place for you.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to produce high-quality code
- Push the envelope building cross-platform mobile applications in Swift and C++
- Work closely with product team to create great user experiences that directly impact our customers
What we’d like to see in you
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- 5+ years of experience developing and releasing iOS applications
- Proven development on production level iOS applications
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Solid understanding of MVC/MVVM application design
- “Agile” software development methodology experience
- Familiarity with integrating open source libraries
- UI Design Experience
What we'd LOVE to see in you
- Published your own personal apps
- Bonus points if you have experience working with C++
- Building cross-platform applications with experience in Java (Android)
- Solid understanding of low-level programming and optimization
- Experience with Apple ecosystems, including in-depth knowledge of their SDKs and tools
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development (TDD)
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.