Bluebeam is seeking a Technical Writer to join our growing support documentation team. Our ideal candidate is a motivated and reliable individual able to assist with various tasks related to the creation of technical content that will be a resource to the users of our software products.
- Research, create and maintain Support content
- Learn customer workflows to create “Best Practices” documents
- Review and update application Help files
- 1-2 years professional writing experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write clearly and with few grammatical mistakes
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong critical thinking ability.
- Able to explain software concepts simply and clearly.
- A college degree.
- Able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be well-organized.
- Reliable (consistently completes tasks on time or ahead of schedule).
- A customer service mindset.
- Computer proficiency including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Comfortable learning new applications.
- Current experience with Windows, macOS, iOS
- Experience in technical field (hardware/software)
- Working knowledge of PDF software
- Experience with WordPress, JIRA, or SharePoint
- Experience with architectural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks.
- Experience working in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction)
- Customer service experience.
To apply, please send the following:
- A cover letter briefly touching on:
- Your interest in Bluebeam and this position
- A technical document you are particularly proud of, or an occasion when you effectively explained a technical process.
If you think we’ve just described you, please send the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and briefly covers the following:
- What is your interest in Bluebeam and this role?
- Describe in your own words a time when you had to teach someone how to use a software application or explain how a technical process worked.
- Your resume (Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
To learn more about Bluebeam visit here http://careers.bluebeam.com/