Bluebeam, the Architecture, Engineering & Construction (AEC) industry’s leading markup, communication, and collaboration solution, is looking for a seasoned Account Manager to expand saturation and revenue within Bluebeam’s strategic accounts by building long-term relationships and mutual partnerships with VP and C-level executives through customer-centric and value-based sales methodologies.
This job is based in Manchester, NH and you will be responsible for growing existing accounts and building relationships in the Northeast Territory (think Augusta to Washington D.C.).
Frankly, it’s an awesome job. Why? Because Bluebeam’s solutions create extraordinary efficiencies for our customers and completely changes the way they do business. Look no further for an opportunity to make an immediate impact and drive maximum value to some of the most interesting companies in the world.
Let us list out some of the key responsibilities for this role:
Drive annual revenue from strategic accounts in the Northeast Territory:
- Grow the footprint to 80% saturation (or full potential) within existing strategic accounts
- Ensure high level of adoption and utilization across the organization
- Establish customer membership and maintain an 85% renewal rate
- Foster enterprise-wide and project-based solutions ensuring Bluebeam’s advanced workflow and collaboration solutions are a critical component of customers’ tech stack
- Create customer advocates, champions and industry evangelists for Bluebeam
Demonstrate full account ownership and create customer value by:
- Being a trusted advisor and consulting on business pain points, challenges, market trends and relevant business/technical requirements, as well as communicating Bluebeam’s value and ROI associated with Bluebeam’s solutions.
- Developing and maintaining cross-functional Account Expansion Plan (AEP) that identify opportunities for Bluebeam to deliver value – understanding each account with comprehensive knowledge of business drivers and motivators, key stakeholders, and buying process
- Consulting with the Marketing team to create annual account-based marketing plans. This includes: co-promotional activities, customer-specific events, internal user groups, and digital resources related to best practices, adoption and utilization
- Making presentations to C-level executives, senior leadership teams, and other company decision makers and influencers
- Effectively negotiate value-based enterprise agreements built on business-level ROI
- Deepening relationships with decision-makers through strategic annual onsite meetings, mutually beneficial industry or academic partnerships, and participation in customer advisory boards
- Preparing accurate forecasts on monthly sales performance and outlook for future quarter
- Partnering with Technical Account Managers to facilitate standardized practices, workflow and integrations across projects and business units throughout the organization
- Working across departments to proactively head off customer problems and aggressively address issues when they arise
- Establishing and maintaining active communication with the Technical Services team and ensure customer issues are being communicated and escalated appropriately for immediate workarounds and through final resolution
- Consistently engaging with Bluebeam’s Product Management team and cultivating an active feedback loop to communicate customer information and insights from the enterprise, business unit, project, and end-user level
- Providing feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to our customers
- Being a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conducting all activities with the highest degree of professionalism, honesty, and integrity
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years working in a professional customer facing sales-based role establishing long-term business-level relationships
- Experience in the AEC industry is a BIG plus
- Exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint…Bluebeam Revu…you know, the basics
- Must be extremely comfortable learning new technology. After all, we are a software company
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 30%)
- BA/BS degree required
More About You:
You are someone who finds tremendous fulfillment in long-term relationship building. You are a fantastic communicator who enjoys leading and facilitating conversations, especially at the business-level. You naturally ask questions in order to understand and uncover what’s most important. You’re able to balance the big picture with shorter-term goals and you thrive in environments where you’re able to bridge gaps and recommend solutions. You believe that negotiation isn’t a power play, but rather an opportunity for organizations to be able to work together to create, communicate, and increase mutual value.
So now you get a chance to tell us about yourself. Send us the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality specifically addresses your interest in Bluebeam and this role and describes in your own words how you believe Account Managers can effectively build strong relationships with customers.
This is a salary + incentive-based compensation role
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.