You like software? We like software!
You like to have fun? We like to have fun!
You like to roll your sleeves up, work hard and help others? So do we! (even though most of us don’t wear sleeves… you get the point)
Bluebeam is hiring a motivated self-starter to play a key role in our channel sales team as a Channel Sales Support Representative. This position is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to break into the world of software sales and grow their career with a great company.
What would you be doing you ask? Well, first you would learn about the amazing tools and features in the coolest piece of software on the planet, Bluebeam Revu!
You’ll begin supporting the channel sales team by helping them answer emails and calls from our fantastic resellers. “What are resellers”, you ask? They are our trusted third-party partners that help us sell our software and support our customers across the globe. Think of them like a distribution network.
Of course, those reseller partners will want to sell our software due to those friendly interactions, so they’ll begin asking for quotes which you’ll happily create. Your ability to produce those accurate quotes in such an efficient and timely manner will earn you gratitude and goodwill from our channel sales team and their partners.
“What else would you be doing,” you ask?
Well, you would also help the sales team in all aspects of their work. From sales support to planning events to uploading lists into the CRM to sending out leads for our partners, you will be an important player for the entire team. Then, you would be working with our internal teams to distribute reseller and customer feedback and help us build better tools, promos, and programs for our partners. This position will give you exposure to a wide breadth of the business!
Finally, at the end of the day, you’d be off for a drink at the bar with our Account Services and Technical Support teams. Really?! Abso-friggin-lutely! Those teams work hard, are a blast to be around, and you deserve it!
If this sounds like a place that you’d like to work at (and hopefully you do), here are some things that we expect from you:
- You need to be a team player; this role is supporting the channel sales team as well as interacting with other departments on various projects.
- We’d need you to have at least one year of experience working in customer service…you know, interacting directly with customers or resellers. (It would be lovely if this had been in the technology, software or AEC field but not necessary)
- You really need to be well organized, detail oriented, take direction from multiple people and capable of prioritizing numerous tasks. Walk, chew gum, talk software.
- You must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You must have great interpersonal and customer service skills so that when you reply to our customers and colleagues, it makes sense. And you made a new friend!
- You must be generally flexible in order to successfully complete the job responsibilities in a timely manner. No yoga required, unless you want to of course.
- You must be a self-starter and be comfortable with ambiguity. Huh?
- You need to be able to speak up, ask questions and push tasks forward. We like people who try to find a way over, through or around any walls that may be encountered.
- You must demonstrate emotional maturity and sound judgment.
- You must have a helpful personality and like to solve customer or reseller business problems.
- You must be comfortable learning new technology. I mean, this is a software company after all.
- You need to have strong computer skills, a quick typist, and be comfortable with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Past experience using Salesforce would be great, but isn’t required.
- You need to be able to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship.
- And we need to know that you’ve graduated from college.
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- A *personalized* Cover Letter
- Describe in your own words (1-3 paragraphs) the following:
- How do you effectively build and maintain relationships with colleagues and/or customers?
- How do you go about managing a fast-paced job with many responsibilities?
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.