“How can I help someone do what they do better?”
If you’ve ever asked yourself that, then welcome to the job you’ve been waiting for: Channel Sales Enablement Specialist.
Bluebeam is a company dedicated to helping people do what they do better. As a member of Bluebeam’s channel team, you’ll specifically be helping our Value Added Resellers (VARs) better support customers in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry throughout their journey from lead to happy, repeat customer.
You’ll do this by assisting in the ongoing design, development and implementation of Bluebeam’s channel training and certification programs. On any given day you might be working with the marketing team to develop a tutorial you proposed on how to self-quote our products, training resellers on a new product version, or digging up a case study that will aid a reseller in understanding a workflow or closing a deal.
In the process, we’ll help you become a better project manager, presenter, and trainer—providing you with the skills to more effectively build critical programs to scale a rapidly growing business.
What will you be responsible for?
- Help with the ongoing design, development and implementation of enablement programs
- Coordinate, update and eventually own our award-winning, on-demand sales training program the Bluebeam Crash Course, along with other enablement programs.
- Collaborate across departments (sales, marketing, technical support, product management and more) to develop training content and pre- and post-sales support resources
- Evaluate reseller performance on training assignments and customer interactions, suggesting additional training or resources as necessary to improve performance.
- Track reseller performance toward training, support and certification requirements.
- Devise ideas for new or improved training content and pre- and post-sales support resources based on insights from reseller performance evaluations and feedback from Channel Account Managers (CAMs) and reseller representatives
- Provide engaging and informative presentations and trainings, both online and in-person, on Bluebeam’s solutions, the AEC industry and Bluebeam’s sales and support methodologies.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the capabilities of Bluebeam’s solutions, sales and support methodologies, and pre- and post-sales support resources, along with the AEC Industry.
- Share acquired knowledge with CAMs in a timely manner and the appropriate format to allow them to be more successful in their roles.
- Assist CAMs in providing product and workflow support to their Value Added Resellers (VARs).
- Administer enablement programs, including processing signups, arranging live training sessions and communicating with resellers.
What do you need to be successful?
- 2+ years of experience in a sales environment (sales support, channel support, channel enablement preferred)
- Personable: Friendly, positive and helpful
- Growth Minded: Passion for learning, asking questions and exploring new ideas
- Master Communicator: Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and relationship management skills, including active listening
- Organized: Able to scope out tasks and projects, anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks, and develop and maintain schedules
- Focused: Able to manage multiple priorities, keep track of details and deliver key project milestones on time without being told what to do
- Collaborative: Able to work respectfully and efficiently with colleagues across departments to complete tasks. Not afraid to hold team members accountable to meet project deadlines.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally as required, on average 25% of the time
Bonus points for:
- Professional experience in Architecture, Construction or associated Engineering fields
- Certification as a trainer
What does success look like?
- You develop training content that gives new VARs and reseller sales reps the skills they need to make their first sale within 30 days.
- You propose new resources that make it easy for reseller sales and technical reps to successfully communicate product value messages.
- You design certification courseware that allows reseller technical reps to effectively resolve 80% of customer first tier support questions without assistance from Bluebeam staff.
- As a result of the enablement content you make, customers have experiences with gold and platinum resellers that are comparable to the experiences they would have with Bluebeam.
- You deliver advanced training content on your own with positive reviews from those who attend.
Interested? We hope so! If you think you’re a great match for this position, please send us the following:
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and shows us why you would be a great fit for this role and for the company.
- Your resume.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.