Bluebeam is a vibrant company in the midst of constant growth and innovation. We are currently seeking a committed Accounting Clerk to join our team. Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your budding Accounting profession? Are you looking for mentorship? At Bluebeam, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your newly acquired accounting skills within a fast-paced Finance and Account Department.
This position will report to the Accounting Manager, providing support for AP, General Ledger reconciliation, monthly reporting, and audit work. The Accounting Clerk will work with internal partners to capture accurate data for our reporting purposes.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic Accounting or Bookkeeping
- High attention to detail
- An inquisitive approach to tasks – always wanting to know the “why” and not just the “how”
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Accuracy and organization
- Interest in working for a small to mid-size corporation ($50M-$250M)
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
What you would be doing in this role:
- Processing expense reports
- Communicating with internal partners
- Helping book travel and accommodations
- Review coding, receipts, and approval
- Researching and resolving discrepancies
- 3-way match
- Back up to the PO process
- Audit Support (yearly and interim)
- Preparing support schedules
- General Ledger
- JE postings
- Monthly reconciliations & reports
- Providing clerical support to the Accounting team
- Assisting with maintaining internal controls, processes and procedures
- Other ad-hoc projects as needed
Think you might be a good match? Please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter that reflects your personality and interest in this particular role and in Bluebeam
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.