Bluebeam, Inc. is a proud member of the Nemetschek Group. While headquartered in the United States, the company is focused on growing internationally. This position will play an important role in that effort.
We are currently seeking an adaptable, successful, and experienced Country Manager for Germany as Bluebeam continues to rapidly expand its international business. In this role, you will be responsible for the success of our expansion in Germany —overseeing all aspects of the business and ensuring our operation in Germany aligns with Bluebeam’s overarching purpose and strategic plan. In order to succeed in this position, you need to be highly driven, results-oriented, and capable of building and executing a strategic operating plan aimed at achieving the financial and customer acquisition goals. The Country Manager will initially report directly to Bluebeam’s CRO, to ensure synergy and alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
The Country Manager represents the local office with Bluebeam’s headquarters and ensures that the needs of the German office and employees are being met. Furthermore, the country manager must ensure that our operations are in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
In addition to the liaison duties, the country manager performs general management duties such as hiring and supervising staff, ensuring financial targets are met, maintaining and cultivating customer relationships, coordinating sales and marketing activities, overseeing market research, and developing local go-to-market strategies. The role is client facing; regular contact with clients is a significant part of the Country Manager role.
This role is ideal for the highly motivated candidate that enjoys the challenge of building a profitable business from an early stage.
Country Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve or exceed the financial and customer objectives for Germany
- Manage every aspect of our expanding operation in Germany
- Create and execute a strategic business plan that defines our GTM/RTM strategy from a sales/marketing standpoint and the organizational and system dependencies
- Develop goals and policies, and establish standard operating procedures that are in alignment with the Bluebeam’s purpose
- Recruit and mentor the best talent that aligns to Bluebeam’s culture and values and monitor performance against goals
- Conduct extensive research regarding the market and guide our strategy accordingly
- Collaborate with cross-functional leadership to strategize how best to launch, price, market and sell Bluebeam product in the country
- Create monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress against the strategic plan and financial goals
- Assist in the creation of annual operating budgets and ensure we operate to the plan
- Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing consistency to the overarching Bluebeam business model and be flexible enough to adjust and react to changing market or country needs
- Collaborate with Bluebeam Leadership and other County Managers to enable consistency in our global strategy and the overall global success of our company
Country Manager Requirements and Qualifications
- Must have 7+ years or more experience conducting business in Germany in the AEC industry
- Significant experience with and knowledge of German customers and channel partners in the AEC industry
- Resides in Germany
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Ability to work cross-functionally and create healthy influence that enables the achievement of international goals
- Maintains calm and even thrives in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding negotiating skills and ability to assist team in customer negotiations
- Analytical yet creative thinker with superior problem-solving skills
- Decisive and committed to growth
- A natural leader who inspires and motivates everyone around them
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.