ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bluebeam is looking for a software engineer to design, develop, and test the Revu suite of advanced industry-specific tools available on Windows, Mac, and iPad platforms. These products are beloved by a large customer base in the architecture, engineering, and construction industries. Collaborating with your team and other stakeholders, you’ll produce a high-quality, customer-value centered product driven by high-quality code.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Our software engineers are friendly, fun, intelligent, hard-working team members passionate about developing software right. They have an ability to see the big picture throughout the design and development process. We are highly-collaborative so you should have a capacity to contribute to and learn from the team in constructive debates in order to coalesce multiple points of view into effective unified solutions. We work in small fast-paced scrum-agile teams. You would be working alongside software engineers, product and project managers who are self-starters passionate about delivering clean, dependable software solutions. To work well with the team you should have an ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems both to technical and non-technical people.
We are a proactive, positive, tight-knit team with a great sense of humor and passion for our work. Want to see? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Proven Windows or macOS Desktop Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C#
- macOS or iOS development experience. We use Xamarin, but Xcode and Objective-C experience is helpful too.
- Experience using Object-oriented, agile, and TDD methodologies in building software solutions
- Experience developing large cross-platform features in a Continuous Deployment environment
- Architectural, Engineering, design domain knowledge
- Most importantly, a passion for improving your skills and codebase
Want to see what you will be working on?
Tell us about yourself.
If you think you're a good fit for this position, please send us:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.