If you’ve been looking for a Product Marketing role that combines your strong leadership capabilities with your proven skills and desire to build product marketing in a high growth company with a well-established highly collaborative team, take a minute to check this one out.
Bluebeam, Inc. develops innovative technology solutions that set the standard for collaboration and workflow efficiency for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction professionals worldwide. Our customers build some of the world’s coolest projects from state of the art hospitals to bridges to sports facilities, and everything in between.
At Bluebeam, we take a customer-focused approach in all we do and believe in building the best solutions together - with our customers, partners, and employees - to improve the way the world is built. Bluebeam is a highly collaborative environment that encourages our employees to blaze new trails with thoughtful ingenuity, to never shy away from challenges, and to work hard and have fun doing it.
As Bluebeam’s Director, Product Marketing you will:
- Serve as the customer-centric voice of Product within the Marketing department and resident Product Marketing expert within the company.
- Build and manage a team of direct reports.
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management team to intimately understand the vision and roadmap for our products.
- Partner with Product Management and Sales teams to align efforts and effectively position and message our products by demonstrating our unique value propositions to our customer segments.
- Drive Marketing product launch strategies and plans.
- Document our customer’s lifecycle, identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and accelerate product adoption and usage.
- Assess the company’s need for and drive the creation of product marketing and customer enablement materials that drive lead creation and conversion to purchase, including product information on Bluebeam.com websites, in-app materials, video scripts, and presentation decks.
- Provide guidance to the Content team who will be tasked with the copy-writing of these assets and the Creative team who will design these assets. Work with cross-departmental stakeholders for review and approval.
- Create and socialize our strategic messaging framework which considers common industry needs/pain points and our unique value proposition in addressing those needs.
- Build on the user personas that our Product Management team develops to create and maintain marketing buyer personas. Champion the use of buyer personas across the marketing organization as part of our marketing planning process.
- Work closely with Product Management to build on and supplement market research and prioritize market segment opportunity. Establish a repository for industry research, customer insights, and competitive analysis. Document the tribal knowledge of customer-facing Bluebeam employees and executives.
- Drive marketing research initiatives including, but not limited to message testing, prospect decision-making, and campaign creative testing. Identify, RFP, recommend, and manage agency resources.
- Provide strategic guidance and collaborate with marketing teams (Marketing Communications, Experiential, Creative, Content, Channel, and International Marketing teams) on development and execution of Marketing Plans while diligently adhering to Bluebeam’s strategic planning process.
- Oversee the strategy and content development for Bluebeam Webinars, monthly Product Newsletters, and advertising campaigns.
- Track and report results on an ongoing basis.
The skills and experience of the ideal Director, Product Marketing candidate:
- 7-10+ years product marketing experience, with at least 3 years in a people manager role
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent at providing context, driving appropriate analyses, and making thoughtful, clear and actionable recommendations
- Excels at working cross-organizationally, aligning multiple stakeholders and teams across organizations
- Strategic thinker
- Driven, self-starter who has experience in building product marketing teams in a high growth environment
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or related field. MBA a plus.
- Experience with B2B and/or technology
- Occasional travel will be required
If you think we just described you, please send us the following:
- Your resume
- A cover letter that reflects your personality and specific interest in this role and Bluebeam
- A sample product campaign or initiative that you are particularly amped about – and please include specifics on the role you played
This role is based at our Pasadena, CA headquarters and reports directly to the VP, Marketing.
To learn more about life here at Bluebeam check out http://careers.bluebeam.com/. Be sure to check out the After Hours with Bluebeam (http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture/videos/ series to meet some of the amazing people who make us Bluebeam.