Bluebeam develops PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration software used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as government agencies. We have over 1 million users and we are growing fast!
We are currently looking for an experienced Sr. QA Analyst who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You and the team you work with provide customer-facing front and back-end solutions in addition to applications and integrations for internal stakeholders. To be successful in this position, you should have a nice balance of experience testing both web applications and back-end services as well as writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s product licensing system.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites to consistently ensure high-quality releases.
- Ensure Test Cases and Test Data are expanded and updated as new features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs through resolution.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience with web applications, product licensing, and back-end services
- Expertise with C# and SQL
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI testing
- Ability to create clear acceptance criteria and ensure all potential scenarios are tested
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Solid exploratory testing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Preferred Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of different UI testing tools
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
- Experience with React a plus
Want to see whom you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.