Bluebeam develops PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration software used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as government agencies. We have over 1 million users and we are growing fast!
We are currently looking for an experienced Sr. QA Analyst who is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience for our product solutions. You and the team you work with provide customer-facing front and back-end solutions in addition to applications and integrations for internal stakeholders. To be successful in this position, you should have a nice balance of experience testing both web applications and back-end services as well as writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s product licensing system.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites to consistently ensure high-quality releases.
- Ensure Test Cases and Test Data are expanded and updated as new features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs through resolution.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of software QA testing experience with web applications, product licensing, and back-end services
- Expertise with C# and SQL
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI testing
- Ability to create clear acceptance criteria and ensure all potential scenarios are tested
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Solid exploratory testing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
Preferred Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of different UI testing tools
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication with tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
- Experience with React a plus
Want to see whom you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.