Bluebeam develops PDF creation, markup, editing and collaboration software used by the world’s top architecture, engineering and construction firms as well as government agencies. We have over 1 million users and we are growing fast!
We are currently looking for a QA Analyst who is passionate about delivering a high quality customer experience for our product solutions. You are a technically aware person with a deep understanding of how software products work, how they interact with each other and most importantly how they break! You and the team you work with provide full-stack and back-end solutions. You should have a nice balance of testing both web applications and back-end services, in addition to writing comprehensive automated integration tests.
- Develop expert level knowledge of Bluebeam’s windows solutions to prevent defects from getting into software by helping improve clarity of user stories.
- Create, execute and troubleshoot SQL queries needed to support backend testing.
- Work with DevOps and collaborate with them on bi-weekly release cycles.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test suites using test management tools like ‘TestRail’ to consistently ensure high quality releases.
- Debug Client/Server communication using web debugging proxy tools (Fiddler) to intercept the HTTPs traffic.
- Expand User Interface test automation using Selenium, Ranorex and other similar tools.
- Perform cross-platform functionality testing with android, iPhone and Windows platforms.
- Ensure Test Cases and Test Data are expanded and updated as new features are implemented.
- Continually expand knowledge of how customers are using the software and use it to further improve test cases and exploratory testing skills.
- Find, isolate, document and track bugs (in JIRA) through resolution.
- Create AWS Server instances in order to test our enterprise products.
- Improve testing efficiency by implementing Automation wherever appropriate.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with stakeholders from Development, Project Management, Product Management and other QA team members. Proactively seek out and share information with team members.
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the software development process.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of software QA testing experience with Windows desktop and/or Web applications
- Good understanding of LDAP, ADFS and OpenID Identity providers
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Cloud computing services and frameworks such as AWS
- Experience designing and executing comprehensive UI test plans
- Solid exploratory testing skills
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in agile development methodologies and thrives in fast release cycles
Preferred Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Architecture or equivalent experience
- Ability to troubleshoot network communication issues with debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, Wireshark etc.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
If you think you are good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter reflecting your personality and why you are a fit for Bluebeam and this role
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/