Bluebeam is looking for you. Why? Because you are an AEC software trainer with 5 or more years’ experience. Or maybe you are a software power user within the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry with strong training skills and want to share your knowledge with others as a professional trainer.
You’re a problem solver especially when it comes to teaching people about how to use software to speed up their workflows and work more efficiently. You are someone who can adapt to a new industry environment quickly and work well with individuals from a variety of professional backgrounds. Maybe you’re that person in the office (or the job site) that everyone turns to when they have questions about AEC software. If you’re nodding your head thinking, “This is totally me,” then what are you waiting for? Send us your application. Now. We really do need you on our team.
“So, what does an AEC Software Trainer’s day look like?” you might be wondering. As our Trainer, you will be responsible for providing software training both remotely and onsite to customers from the AEC industry as well as Oil and Gas, Government and other professional fields. You might be at the front of a conference room, teaching all of Bluebeam’s amazing features to a group of a dozen end-users. You could be showing them how much easier the punch list process would be if they used Bluebeam Revu. You might also be hosting a webinar for a hundred customers, working through the details of 3D PDF creation from Revit or facilitating a one-on-one session about layers technology. While most of your time will be spent training customers, there will be times where you’ll use your training skills to create training materials, work on educational videos, contribute to the LMS and teach internal training classes here at Bluebeam.
Whatever the topic, you’ll teach others how to use our digital workflow solutions via webinar and in-person using your training expertise, knowledge of adult learning theory, and extensive experience with creating engaging sessions. Striving to achieve customer satisfaction, you’ll also adapt your teaching techniques to inspire learners of all ability levels. And because you’ll be a Bluebeamer, you’ll need to know when to be professional and when to be playful.
Ready to bring your software knowledge, enthusiasm, and a bit of good old-fashioned hard work?
What we need to see in you:
- The professionalism, charisma, enthusiasm, and knowledge to help convert customers into Bluebeam enthusiasts
- 5+ years software training experience
- Experience training in the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industries required (on-site experience is a plus)
- Willingness and excitement to travel up to 75% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working knowledge of adult learning theory
- A positive and proactive nature
What else would be great:
- Understanding of project lifecycle within AEC workflow, including all parties and stakeholders involved (everything from design review through project closeout)
- Proficiency with Autodesk products is a plus
- Experience with Bluebeam Revu strongly preferred
Are you a good match? Please send us the following:
- Your Resume
- A Cover Letter that reflects your personality and interest in this particular role and in Bluebeam
(Psssst…Be sure to proofread. We pay attention to formatting, grammar, and all that good stuff!)
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.