The IT Project Manager will be an integral part of the Information Technology team and will be responsible for day to day management of multiple IT Infrastructure, Information Security and B2B Software Application projects. The position requires a mix of hard and soft skills: an instinct for recognizing and resolving technical issues, but also an innate desire to bring order to chaos and a knack for working with people across all departments. You will leverage your experience to define project scope and schedule, manage stakeholder expectations, and drive on-time delivery of projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Manage multiple IT Infrastructure and Security projects concurrently, end to end
- Create and manage an executable project plan, with clearly defined tasks, milestones, and resource requirements, ensuring adherence to budget and timelines
- Work closely with business stakeholders and IT Managers to gather requirements and define success criteria
- Form project teams, define roles and responsibilities and hold the project team members accountable for deliverables
- Communicate weekly project status to IT management and executive sponsors
- Assist in the management of tools implemented to ensure the execution of best practices within the organization including the Portfolio Management solution, Methodology materials, and PMO shared document site
- 3+ years as an IT Project manager supporting IT Services programs
- General understanding of Information security (MDM, NAC, SSO), office infrastructure deployments (small/medium new office builds), data center/colo infrastructure builds, client engineering (laptop data encryption, SCCM/Casper imaging systems), Helpdesk tool deployments (ServiceNow, Jira/Confluence)
- Expertise in creating and maintaining project schedules in MS Project or equivalent project management tool
- Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner
- Excellent communication skills within team and across departments
- Follow through and an organized multi-tasker, confident in leading project meetings and communicating project status
- Positive and collaborative team member who demonstrates initiative and tenacity
- Keeps informed of technology trends and is up to date with enterprise-wide developments in software and hardware
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/.