Bluebeam has an incredible technical services team and awesome customers WHO LOVE US!
If you love solving problems and want to take your technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills to the next level, we'd love to train you to be a part of our high-performing team as our entry level Software Technical Support Representative. This is a fun, fast-paced and challenging environment with opportunity for growth and development.
About the ROLE:
You’ll be on the front lines assisting customers with Bluebeam products, both in how to use the software as well as troubleshooting technical issues. We are not a call center! We want our customers to recognize that another intelligent person is on the other end of the phone or email working to understand their workflow and helping them utilize our tools to do what they do better and more efficiently.
More about the ROLE:
- Serve as front line contact for customers by answering telephone calls and emails
- Respond to questions and troubleshoot issues related to use of the Bluebeam software applications, including our plugins into other software applications
- Advise customers on software workflows and best practices, helping them achieve the desired end result with Bluebeam products
- Qualify technical issues and gather information about their scope, history and details for escalation
- Assist with other miscellaneous projects as assigned - because you’re flexible! This includes working interdepartmentally to support Bluebeam philosophies and goals.
- Customer service skills!! Bluebeam has exceptional standards for customer service, not only for the clients we support, but also for our employees. It is our expectation that the person in this role will like to work with others and will help them solve problems with a positive attitude and helpful spirit.
- 1-2 years of technical support experience (This is an entry level position). While this is not an internal helpdesk role, experience in this area (e.g. Apple Genius Bar or Best Buy's Geek Squad) is an advantage!
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems (Windows 10, 8, 7) i.e. installing and uninstalling programs and drivers
- A positive and proactive nature (You follow through on helping customers get the answers they need!)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (We really mean it!)
- A sense of humor (Examples appreciated– let’s see who reads this!)
Bonus Points For:
- A+ or Microsoft IT Certification (i.e. MTA) - While we aren't big on certifications, you should be familiar with this terrain
- Experience with PDF software
- Experience with architectural or structural programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Tekla or SolidWorks
- Experience working within the AEC (Architectural, Engineering, and Construction) industry
- Experience in iOS and OS X environments
Tell us about yourself.
Share your resume and a cover letter that explains why you believe you’d be a fit for Bluebeam and this position.
Impeccable writing skills are essential to all we do, and we weigh cover letters heavily. We love a cover letter that shows us your personality, but don’t stress if you’re not a comedian. Just be yourself. We’re mostly interested in learning who you are, what you love to do, and why you’d love to do it here with us. And if you send us the generic one you send everyone else, we’ll be bummed.
Learn even more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/