Senior SecOps Engineer:
About the role:
Bluebeam is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our team. The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for maintaining the security of our platform. You should have experience working in public facing cloud hosted SaaS environments and working with development and other engineering teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Consult on systems architecture.
- Automate security controls and best practices in a DevOps/Continuous Integration environment.
- Monitor access to systems and attempts at exploits.
- Perform manual and automated compliance, vulnerability and penetration testing.
- Lead efforts to implement security policies and remediation processes.
- Asses risk while proposing workable mitigation strategies.
- Design and manage AWS VPCs, security groups and ACLs.
What we'd like to see in you:
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Server and Linux operating systems.
- Experience with system hardening and implementing security controls in a SaaS environment.
- Demonstrable experience scripting with languages like Python, PowerShell, bash, etc.
- Experience with AWS (IAM, VPC, CloudTrail, KMS, HSM, S3 encryption offerings, etc.).
- Prior experience with pentesting and vulnerability scanning using tools like Burp Suite, Kali, Metasploit, Nessus, Nexpose.
- Hands on experience with SIEM, IDS, IPS and WAF solutions.
- Experience with log aggregation tools such as ELK stack, Splunk, SumoLogic.
- Understand requirements for the implementation and fulfillment of technical components of ISO 27001 certification.
- General understanding of common web application deployment models and components.
- Knowledge of MSSQL Server security and Active Directory is a plus.
- Excellent work ethic and willingness to put in extra time as needed.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/