Cloud Web Application Engineer
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Bluebeam is looking for a talented cloud engineer with a passion for building robust, performant, scalable, high-availability web applications. You should have extensive web development experience including designing RESTful services utilizing relational and NoSQL databases in a testable framework.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Want a peek at who you would be working with?
Our software engineers are friendly, fun, intelligent, hard-working team members passionate about developing software right. They have an ability to see the big picture throughout the design and development process. We are highly-collaborative so you should have a capacity to contribute to and learn from the team in constructive debates in order to coalesce multiple points of view into effective unified solutions. We work in small fast-paced scrum-agile teams. You would be working alongside software engineers, product and project managers who are self-starters passionate about delivering clean, dependable software solutions. To work well with the team you should have an ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems both to technical and non-technical people.
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a computer science or equivalent field
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proven ability to work in a rapid release production environment
- Full understanding of the SDLC
- Experience developing scalable software systems
- Ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex problems; when developing solutions, ability to see the big picture
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Comfort with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Proven Web Development experience in .NET technologies, particularly C# and Web API
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS
- Experience developing microservice-based architectures
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com/