About the ROLE:
About the TEAM:
Want a peek at what you’ll be doing? As part of a web development team charged with taking our flagship product into the future, you will have the opportunity to design, implement, and deploy great quality, cutting-edge cloud based solutions to power our vision of a connected future. You will also contribute to our technical roadmap, and help to mentor and share your knowledge. Working on the Bluebeam Web Team will give you exposure to a wide array of technologies such as large scale image rendering, real-time collaboration services, 3D Image Processing, and Complex Algorithms, just to name a few.
Want to see who you might be working with? http://careers.bluebeam.com/culture
- 5+ years of experience in a related field
- Bachelor’s degree or higher - Computer Science or equivalent field
- Proven cloud development experience in Node.js, Express, and socket.io
- Extensive use of APIs and understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Strong experience with SQL Server or other comparable database
- Experience using OO methodologies in designing software solutions
- Self-motivated, and able to independently implement needed improvements
- Experience with nginx or other HTTP servers a plus
- Familiarity with docker or other container management a plus
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.